Before We Arrive
Here’s a short list of steps you can take to prepare your home for carpet cleaning and to make our job a little bit easier:
- Take a look around. Make a note of any stains or problem-areas that you will need to point out to us when we arrive. We will need to know ahead of time about any loose seams, etc. Now is a good time to see if additional areas need cleaning too.
- Pick up any toys or clothes from the floor of your kids’ rooms. The less time we spend “getting to” the carpet, the more time we can spend cleaning it.
- Move pictures, lamps or other breakables from areas that we’ll be cleaning. We can slide normal, light furniture out of the way, clean the area under it, and then move it back again. If you have any questions about what furniture we move, please call our office.
- If possible, leave the parking spot closest to your front door open so that we can more easily get our equipment into the house.
- In the event that you need to cancel or move your appointment, please try to give us at least 48 hours notice so that we may refill your appointment time.
After We’ve Cleaned
Your carpet will dry in approximately 1 to 2 hours (4 to 5 hours if we are using the Steam Cleaning method).
Your furniture may have plastic tabs or Styrofoam blocks under them to keep them off the wet carpet.
Since your carpet will be damp for the first few hours, please use caution when stepping onto non-carpeted surfaces to avoid slipping.